As mentioned in my recent post I am featuring some products from the wonderful Bestow Beauty range. The top two essentials have to be the Bestow Beauty oil and the Bestow Beauty powder.
Our diets nowadays often don’t provide us with all the nutrients our skin and body needs, that is why Janine Tait created Bestow Beauty. Our skin needs to receive this nourishment from the blood supply in the dermal layer. This can then feed the skin cells, to ensure they are healthy and have all the nutrients they need to grow and develop.
Firstly, the Bestow Beauty Oil is a wonderful food for skin. It’s your edible cosmetic, making your skin soft, smooth and velvety. Bestow Beauty Oil can do this because it contains high levels of Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3 & 6.
Your moisturiser from within
· A great-tasting, edible oil that is mixed or poured over your food to nourish your skin, hair and nails from the inside
· Keeps your skin supple and smooth
· Helps prevent blockages and ‘breakouts’
· Ensures your skin’s oil is healing and anti-inflammatory
· Helps reduce redness in inflamed skin
· Helps treat skin problems from acne to eczema.
The recommended dose is 1 tablespoon daily to be eaten raw and mixed into smoothies, yoghurt, muesli, porridge (slightly cooled). It is not to be used for cooking, although you can stir into your cooled stir-fry’s, salads, soups etc. I sprinkle it over my daily salad with a squeeze of lemon juice and a variety of nuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, sesame, almonds etc.